Greg Mortenson Coming to Vancouver!

I was thrilled to learn that Vancouver Kidsbooks will be hosting Greg Mortenson, author of Three Cups of Tea, on January 14, 15 and 16 for 3 speaking engagements.
You can see all the details here: http://www.kidsbooks.ca/kidsbooksevents.htm?&
Greg is a gifted speaker and will talk about the schools he has built in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If you live anywhere near Vancouver, this is a great opportunity to listen to an inspiring person! I just booked my tickets!

1 comment:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

Hi, Margriet,
I got to hear Greg Mortenson last fall. His is an incredible, inspirational story that is reverberating with every audience and educating more and more children! Enjoy!

Jane Heitman Healy

About Me

My photo

Join us as we share travel adventures and good books.