Win an Autographed Book!

Just came back from school visits in Victoria, BC. Cordova Bay Elementary had read many of my books and excitement had been building. The students had voted on their favorite stories and also made a large mural of (Emma) chickens. The students and teachers were wonderful.

I would like to find out how many of you read my blog regularly and how you use my site. Please send me an email (margriet@margrietruurs.com) and tell me:
- are you a teacher? Or a parent, bookseller, student?
- if so in which city and province/state do you live?
- did you find my site helpful in using books, planning an author visit or other aspects?

I will mail an autographed softcover copy of A MOUNTAIN ALPHABET to the 17th entry.
Good luck and happy reading,

Margriet

2 comments:

Tara and Dale said...

hi there! I just discovered your blog via a teacher at the International School of Bangkok. I'm the elem. librarian there, and the teacher saw you at EARCOS last year. I've heard raves about you from many different people. :)

TheCompassionateLibrarian said...

Hello Margriet!

Here is a quote for you!


"It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer. Charlotte, was both." --E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

I am enjoying your blog, especially your book reviews and tips!

Thank you so much!

-j.